Thursday, May 12, 2016

Interview on Self Discovery Radio About Adult Coloring!

A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to be interviewed about the Adult Coloring Phenomenon and my journey as an artist on Self Discovery Radio:

Self Discovery brings you insightful, liberating, intuitive people from around the globe.

I was pretty nervous at first, and my voice sounds a little weird because I kept forgetting to breathe! 
But the hosts were very cool and made me feel at home and I think we had an interesting conversation. I was very happy to have the opportunity to express some of the things I've discovered and really love about coloring.

You can listen to Part 2 here.  This is the part where we get to talking about coloring:




This is Part 1, which focuses on my journey as an artist:




This page aggregates a bunch of info and links about me and my work, including some stuff about Calliope The Wonder Wagon, a gypsy wagon that my husband and I built together:

https://selfdiscoveryradio.com/2016/04/30/16-19-the-gypsy-mystery-and-calliope-the-wonder-wagon-with-cristina-mcallister-pt2/

I hope you enjoy the listen and that I did a good job representing the Coloring Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your feedback - please feel free to leave comments for us!